Mar 17, 2023
Proceedings from a symposium in partnership with NCOA and SCOS, featuring perspectives from Drs Ibiayi Dagogo-Jack and Stephen V Liu on recent advances and real-world implications in lung cancer.
Mar 6, 2023
Featuring perspectives from Dr D Ross Camidge, Dr Justin Gainor, Prof Benjamin Solomon and Prof Solange Peters, including the following topics:
• Evolving Understanding and Management of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) with Targeted Mutations (0:00)
• Adjuvant Therapy for Patients with NSCLC with...
Feb 21, 2023
Featuring perspectives from Dr Bob Li, including the following topics:
• Evolution of targeted therapy for HER2-altered non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (0:00)
• Incidence and management of HER2 amplifications and mutations in NSCLC (10:45)
• Role of ErbB/HER protein family biology in lung...
Feb 13, 2023
Featuring a slide presentation and related discussion from Dr Edward Garon, including the following topics:
• Immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy for treatment-naïve advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) without an actionable mutation (0:00)
• Duration of immunotherapy in the frontline setting for NSCLC...
Feb 13, 2023
Featuring an interview with Dr Edward Garon, including the following topics: