Apr 29, 2019
Proceedings from the First Annual Miami General Medical Oncology
Symposium — Module 2: Hepatocellular Carcinoma — Featuring
moderated presentations of important clinical research and ongoing
clinical trials by Drs Anthony El-Khoueiry and Tim Greten.
Moderated by Dr Neil Love.
- Presentation of General Medical Oncologist Practice Survey
- Anti-VEGF-Directed Therapy — Dr El-Khoueiry (2:15)
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors — Dr Greten (20:04)
- Boards Mini-Review: Indications to Screen for Hepatocellular
Carcinoma in Patients at High Risk (Eg, Those with Cirrhosis);
Method of Screening (35:37)
- Boards Mini-Review: Management of Disease That Is Confined to
the Liver: Intrahepatic Treatment Such as Transarterial
Chemoembolization (TACE) versus Systemic Treatment;
Contraindications to TACE (37:40)